Here once again facing the threat of a repossession order. But somehow I am much calmer and more focused on doing what I am guided to do. Some my say I have my head in the sand - maybe that is how it looks from their view point because they have no knowledge or experience of the work I do. They have no knowledge of the fact that we create our own reality and so somehow I have created this situation.
What am I playing at? Well doing a jigsaw puzzle, amongst other things.
How does that help?
When I started the puzzle I was unable to see the detail very clearly and I was very easily distracted. I kept making mistakes, putting pieces in wrong places and feeling very tired. I gave up very quickly.
After I did 5 Brain Gym activities I was much more focused. I was able to see the detail more clearly and I just found myself picking up pieces and just putting them in the right place. There was an energetic natural flow, no decisions or thought required.
It doesn't make sense how I got here, so following steps that makes sense will not get me out.....
No comments:
Post a Comment